cramit.in is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been hosted on cramit.in and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
Please note that we only follow up messages that meet the following requirements:
- Please provide us with your name, address and telephone number. We reserve the right to verify this information. On request we may provide the information to the person whose files you are reporting.
- Explain which copyrighted material is affected.
- If it a case of files with illegal contents, please describe the contents briefly in two or three points.
- Please provide the exact and complete download link of the file
- Give details of the address of the webpage that published the link.
- If there are several links, please include all links with complete details in your message. Please do not send any attachments. Simply insert the details in text format into the message.
- Send the infringement notice via email to dmca[at]cramit.in
- Please allow up to a week for an email response.
- Anonymous or incomplete messages will not be dealt with.
- Emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
- To ensure that your DMCA notice is processed quickly, please try to include as many links as possible in a single email.
- Please ensure that you can receive further enquiries from us at the e-mail address you are writing from.
- Please write to us only in English.